Join Our Team
Interested in joining Healthy Life Choices?
Now Accepting Applications!
Details of Employment
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with patients.
- Diagnoses and treats mental health disorders.
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances.
- Meets with patients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Conducts ongoing assessments of patient progress.
- Involves and advises family members when appropriate.
- Refers patients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary.
- Maintains thorough records of patient meetings and progress.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
- Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Next, you’ll want to include details about your company’s working hours and benefits. Give prospective applicants a sense of your typical work hours and flexible scheduling options you might offer. It’s also a good idea to describe particularly attractive benefits, like paid parental leave, commuter benefits and childcare reimbursements.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field
- Current with all state licensing requirements, including LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Several years clinical experience