Join Our Team
Interested in joining Healthy Life Choices?
Now Accepting Applications!
Job Type: Part-Time | Full-Time
Qualifications: Unrestricted LPC or LCSW Licensure in Georgia | Minimum 1 Year Experience
Daily Shifts per Week: Flexible
Healthy Life Choices GA, LLC is a private practice agency who specializes in bridging mental health, education, and access through technology to improve the overall functioning of children, youth, adults, seniors, caregivers and their families. While we work together to support one another with our cases, we make space for autonomy using a team approach in a safe environment in order to promote clinical growth and development while building your caseload, treatment plans, and work schedule. We focus on attachment frameworks, trauma, and modalities that supports the person in their environment. The ideal candidate is optimistic, realistic, enthusiastic, culturally competent, non-judgmental, authentic, compassionate, and positive using a client-centered approach. We seek to hire long-term therapists, if this does not describe your career desires, please do not apply.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently practicing virtually; you can use the office if privacy is not available to you during this time. Once COVID-19 circumstances becomes safer, we will be returning to the office; however, remote opportunities will remain a consideration depending on client preferences.
Position Overview: The Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) will provide therapy to clients of Healthy Life Choices GA, LLC. This is a fee-for-service position that starts with one or two days weekly and your caseload will grow. You can stay at two days part time or move to full time depending on your goals as a therapist. The services provided will be geared toward the treatment of children, adolescents, adults, geriatric, couples, and families. We are seeking LPCs and LCSWs who are open-minded individuals and are respectful of the individual circumstances that might be affecting the person in their environment.
- Provide both in person and/or virtual clinical services to patients of Healthy Life Choices GA, LLC.
- Prompt arrival to sessions/meetings is strongly encouraged.
- Maintain unrestricted LPC or LCSW licensure in the state of Georgia for the duration of employment.
- Respond to any correspondence from clients within 24 hours, regardless of how requests are made (Email, Phone, Voicemail, ).
- Maintain communication with client treatment team when appropriate.
- Complete written records for clientele in a timely manner. These are including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, biopsychosocials, and all other forms of documentation. For your convenience, you are provided time to ensure that all documentation is accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure that all services provided are conducted with a professional mannerism.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be punctual and timely in reporting to work and client sessions.
- Master’s in Clinical Social Work or professional counseling is preferred.
- Possess unrestricted licensure in the state of Georgia.
- (Part-Time) Available to work at least 2 days weekly, and hold a minimum of 10-15 client sessions a week.
- (Full-Time) Available to work at least 4-5 days weekly, and hold up to of 25 client sessions a week.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, written communication skills, and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at minimum one year’s experience in mental health counseling.
- Flexible schedule
- Performance-based bonuses
- Professional development
- Educational environment
- Remote and On-site opportunities
- Unrestricted license (Required)
Reports to: Treva Jones, LCSW, Clinical Director
Company Website: https://healthylifechoicesga.com/